Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He got it!!! :)

Brian got the new position today. What a relief it is to know for sure he will have a job in a couple weeks. I wasn't too worried so now he doesn't have to do the job hunt. YEAH!!!

We really hope this new position will be a good thing. He will be home a little earlier than before & no Saturdays which will be fabulous. I haven't had him Saturdays for a long time so this is going to be so GREAT!!!

Thanks for all the prayers- I know it helped.

Here's to a FANTASTIC 2009- hope everyone has a wonderful new year. Sorry for no Christmas cards this year- I totally slacked off. Maybe next year- we need a new family picture.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that everything worked out!

Melody said...

Yeah! I am so relieved for you, we've been there and I know how stressful the umknown can be! I am happy for you guys! Love ya,
Melody

Andrea said...

phew...I am so glad! That is great news.

KJlovesBubba said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! I'm sure it was mostly due to your FAITH in those prayers being said on your family's behalf.