Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Parents Anniversary

Yesterday was my parents anniversary. However, stupid me- I forgot. So when talking with my mom I didn't even think to ask her how she was doing or if she was having a rough day. I spoke with my sister today & she reminded me. I can't believe I forgot. I try to be thoughtful of my mom, especially during times that were special to her & my Dad. I know she misses him so much. We all do. I know we will all be together again one day. What a great feeling that is.

Mom- so sorry I didn't do anything for you yesterday- I love you!!!

We are moving Friday into our house- I will get pictures on when things settle down a bit. I picked up more hours at work- back to full time for a bit- so life has been crazy to say the least. I am hoping things calm down after we move in. :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How can we help you?? I was driving down 114 today and saw a big RC Willey truck...new stuff?

Lynette said...

Congratulations on the new house. YAY. I'm excited to see pictures. I miss your girls in primary. Come back and visit us. :)

Sharon said...

Good luck with the new move! We would love to see your new house! I hope it all goes smoothly!

Kath said...

Tell your mom Happy Anniversary from me, too! I just love her. Hope all is well with you guys. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate - good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

Chalan said...

Good luck with you move. Hope things are going good for you.