Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 38th Birthday!!!


What more could I ask for?? I am so lucky to have you Brian. Thanks for being such a hard worker & a great Dad & Husband. You may not be the most romantic but I do know you love me. No one else would put up with me like you do. I love you!! Thanks for working so hard for our family. You are amazing. All the hard work will pay off one day. I just know it. :) Thanks again for all you do. I look forward to our Birthday date on Friday.

XOXO

Melissa

10 Reasons Why I love you!!

1. You are what I want and the one I want.

2. You love me and all 3 of our girls.

3. You are good to everyone.

4. You teach me to be a better person.

5. You are honest.

6. You are a hard worker.

7. You are loyal.

8. You like to help others.

9. You have an amazing family that I am so lucky to be a part of.

10. You are a great husband.

I love you!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

Chalan said...

What a nice post! Hope Brian had a happy birthday!