Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanks to my girls!!!

We went on a little get away this past weekend up to Midway. Our plan was to go tubing in the fresh snow- but unfortunately for us there was none. But we had a good time relaxing, watching movies & just being together. When we got home I had to catch up on missed work. The girls played around & turned on the fireplace for fun. But the thermostat assumed that the whole first floor was warm & my office was so cold. So I asked the girls to turn off the fireplace so the heat would start coming into my office. They were so cute. They turned it off & then made me hot chocolate. What cute, thoughtful little girls I have. I love you girls.

1 comment:

Tierney said...

Very cute! I still would love to come and see your house. I hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon!