Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Attempting to add more pictures

Well, I am trying to upload some pictures off my camera but the rechargable batteries we have are no longer being recharged- I need to get some new ones so I can post some of the fun pictures we have. Most of which I have had to delete because Chailyn keeps taking pictures of herself- most of which are of her with her tongue haning out or upside down.

Chailyn says the funniest stuff. Tonight she was in the tub & swallowed some water which made her then throw up. After she was all cleaned up she came down to me & said "hi mom, it's me the sick one." She just wanted a love and then back to play she went. She cracks me up. :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad she clarified who she was...in case you wouldn't know by looking at her. Isn't this the best part about blogging? You would never remember the funny things they say without it?

Anonymous said...

My camera stopped keeping the charge on batteries a couple of weks ago. I tried new rechargeables and non-rechargeables. I guess after awhile digital cameras are known for doing this. I hope it's not your camera! Jaron quote of the day, "Mom, I have pockets behind my bum." Me, "What?" Jaron, "See? These pockets in the back of my pants."

Tierney said...

Kids say the funniest stuff! I'm totally trying to focus on the positive in my life right now too! It is so easy to get bogged down with the struggles of life and forget about the awesome moments.

Stephanie said...

Hey Good to hear from you. Can't wait to see more pictures when you get some new batteries. Steph

Chalan said...

Hey, your kids sound so cute! I need to write down more things mine say- I admire you that you do. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love checking your blog. Why are you selling your house again?