Friday, April 11, 2008

Gratitude

The past couple weeks I have constantly dwelled on the bad not focusing on any of the good in my life. Needless to say it has been a rough couple of weeks. My poor husband- it is a good thing he loves me.
All I can say now is FOCUS on the GOOD. There is so much good to be grateful for. I have truly been blessed in my life and I am thankful for all that I have. Especially my husband and my kids. They are so wonderful!!!

Thanks to all my good friends & to my mom and sister who were there for me. My mom came up and spent a couple days with me and the girls. She is soooo good to us. I have had AMAZING neighbors & friends who let me vent & listen to my negativity. Thanks to all of you. And to a kind Bishop who also let me vent & get out my feelings on the table. I think I shared more than he wanted to hear but he is so kind & loving. I came out feeling like my Heavenly Father loves me & appreciates all that I do.

Anyway- Thanks to everyone- I have such GREAT friends & family!!!
Love you all. :)
Melissa

2 comments:

Kath said...

OK...so now I'm all worried...are you OK? Call me or email me.

amelia said...

Melissa,
You're such a sweetie! I think we all need to be a little more Grateful! It's always nice to know that everyone has their little moments of weakness and difficulty. Are you okay now? Is there anything I can help you with? It was fun to see your blog! I'd love to add it to my buddie list, if you're alright with that!