Sunday, April 27, 2008

Is the Garbage Heaven??

I have the greatest story to share. Last Sunday we were at my moms for family dinner and the kids were playing outside when they discovered a dead bird. My brother, Brady was the lucky winner to take care of the bird so he got the shovel out & as he was getting the bird on the shovel Chailyn, my five year old said "Uncle Brady, that bird is going to heaven huh?, Brady said yup, he then took the bird & put it in the garbage. Chailyn happened to follow him and said quite confused"Is the garbage Heaven??" Needless to say, we have laughed and laughed and we had the glove family home evening to explain our bodies and spirits to her and where our bodies go after we die and where our spirits go.
What a fun story- she is so dang funny.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

That is hilarious! What a good mom you are...doing the glove lesson. I remember that lesson from when you taught it in Primary. I learned so much! :) And, of course you can put my blog link on yours.

Kath said...

I can't stop laughing. That is so cute!