Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Packing up

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while- we have been quite busy recently. Well our house in under contract & the hunt for the right house begins. :) We are moving the weekend of the 18th. YIKES that is only a little over 2 wks away. We are so excited for this transition in our lives, but we are sad to leave so many friends from our neighborhood behind. We are hoping they call come & move by us. (when we find out where it is we are moving to that is.)
I have met the couple that purchased our homes just briefly but they are just a cute young couple. It makes me feel old. :( We hope they love our house as much as we have. It has been a wonderful home and we will miss it.
More later when I have something interest to share. :)

6 comments:

amelia said...

Congrats on going under contract! Come move by us!

Heather D. White said...

*sniff* *sniff* I knew this day would come, but I am so sad to see you guys go. Excited for you though! Don't move too far!!

Melody said...

Congrats Melissa! I know you've been waiting for this for a long time! Let's make sure to still get the girls together, they always have so much fun! -Mel

Chalan said...

Wow, moving! I need to hear the scoop. Hope the search is going well. Where are you moving?

Heather said...

Let me know if you need any help! I'm going to be in your neck of the woods that weekend!

Kath said...

I am so excited for you! You'll have to keep me posted on where you are! I know this really great place you could move...and I even know a real estate agent in that area who gives her commission to people she loves (he he.) It is only 5 1/2 hours from your current location...sin city is soooo calling your name!