Monday, July 14, 2008

Selling our first home!!!

Well- we did it. We closed on the sell of our home today. We are now looking for a new place to live. We are staying with Brian's parents in their basement until we find something. Chailyn thinks it is great to be here & she would like to stay here forever. :) I know she thinks-Why do we need to look for a new house when we can stay here with Grandma & Grandpa? We are hoping for just a couple months.
Grandma & Grandpa Barney are so amazing. They got the basement ready for us to move into it & even set up the girls beds for us. They are way too good to us. We have put in an offer on a house in Bluffdale and are waiting to hear back. It is a short sale so we are still looking at other homes, but so far that is our favorite. :)
I know we will find the right place, it just takes some time & effort to find it.
We will surely miss so many friends from our old neighborhood. Hopefully they will stay in touch.

5 comments:

KJlovesBubba said...

Move by us! Congrats on everything going through - I know it's a nail-bitter right down to the last signature. Good luck on your search!

Brooke said...

I miss you already! So glad you are settled. The house across the street just went up...Let's go to dinner!

Tierney said...

Hey, I tried to email you today and your email isn't working...I'm assuming because you've moved and don't have comcast anymore. Will you email me your new address? I was trying to send you my monthly Melaleuca tips. Still no luck with our house. Happy house hunting! Miss you!

Chalan said...

Melissa I never did hear why you guys moved? That is nice you can stay with Brian's parents. I hope you find the house that's right for you. miss you!

Gooches said...

add me! add me!