Saturday, March 1, 2008

About us :)

Wow, I read other friends blogs but haven't created one for my family yet. So I guess today is as good as any other. Many of you may know that we have our house up for sale, lately we have had so many people come through it has been crazy. Trying to keep it clean with three girls is virtually impossible. Today has been crazy with cleaning the house, car and organizing the garage. Then I had to leave so someone could see the house so we went to the office & I helped finish cleaning the office while we waiting for Brian to finish his work. For those of you who don't know we own a franchise of Total Health & Fitness (thfonline.com). We own the Salt Lake office so it is quite the commute for Brian, and for me when he wants me to clean it. :)

Here is a picture of the girls. We have 3 girls, Jacilyn who is 9, Chailyn who is 5 and Brooklyn who is 16 months. They are AWESOME!!! They love to play with their friends and be stinkers to each other. But we sure love them. As for me, I still do medical billing part time from home and I keep track of the bills for our office with THF. That with the girls, Brian and cleaning the house doesn't leave much time for much else. When I have free time I enjoy writing and surfing the web. Brian and I also enjoy looking at homes.

I feel like I am so behind the times with not doing a blog yet. So I don't know how often I will post, but will try to get some updates on here every once in a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! I LOVE this! I'm so glad you finally "got with the times" and started a blog! I can't believe I am missing out on so much! I can't believe how old Jaci is! Holy Cow! I LOVE THIS! I love you guys!! Start that book!!! You got the blog going and like you said . . .no time like the present. . . right! I can't wait to read that too! Keep the posts coming and thanks for sharing! Love Ya!!!