Saturday, March 15, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

It isn't too often that I leave the home for longer than 10 minutes without a child with me. So last night was so GREAT!!! Dixie, who works at Horsley Orthodontics said that she gets together with a few friends still from the ward. Dixie has moved out of our ward as well as a couple other AWESOME girls that I enjoy being around. Anyway, I told Dixie at Jacie's Ortho appointment to call me next time they go-I'd love to come. So she called me and I said "Great lets do it, after making sure Brian didn't have any big plans." So anyway, I walked to Jodi's house and Dixie was already there, we picked up Amelia and met Heather at the restaurant. We ate then went to the mall- I so haven't been shopping with girls other than my mom, sister and children, for ever- Really since the College days. It was nice to get out and the shopping thing- wow I am so out of touch with clothes. I don't think I have much style. Stuck in the 90's or something like that. YIKES!!! After shopping we went & saw the movie "JUNO". It cracked me up. She was so bizarre- but I really liked her. My favorite part was when she was in labor & said "FUDGITY"- I was laughing so hard. Anyway, I need to go get my kids ready for the day.
Later

1 comment:

Kath said...

Thumper!!! I am so glad you started a blog! It is so much easier to stay in touch this way. There is nothing better than girls night out. I went last night with some of my darling friends and we had tons of fun (thanks to great husbands who are willing to watch the babies!) I am coming to Utah this next week...maybe we could meet up for dinner with our moms?