Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Little Bro's B-Day


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!! Wow, 27 today- crazy. We all went down tonight to meet my Mom, Brady and his girlfriend Julane and my good friend Kathryn, her mom and Kath's cute kids. Kathryn lives in Vegas so it was soooo GREAT to see her. We both have Brooklyn's just a couple months apart and they both are so cute. Kath's Brooklyn was born on my Dad's birthday. I miss my Dad- He passed away in November of 2003 from cancer. What an awful disease. I tend to get off on tangents, so I will end this tangent with I love you Dad, just thinking of you. :)
My mom works at the Mall in Utah county and we took the kids to get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. So cute. Then we ate at Red Robin- I so ate horrible today, which we try to stay away from, but it is nice to cheat every once in a while.

Anyway, I need to go get ready for bed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Brady- sure do love you. :)

1 comment:

Kath said...

It was so so so good to see you! I miss you guys and it seems like forever between the times we get to see each other. That was so fun...tell Brady sorry againg for crashing his party...though I would totally do it again if given the option :).