Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lemonaid stand- minus the lemonaid

Jacilyn had her friend Brianna over yesterday & they, along with Chailyn wanted to sell lemonaid. I said fine go ahead. Since we didn't have lemonaid or cups to put it in they decided to be resourceful & sell pretzels and popcorn. Well, since no one came to them they decided to start knocking on the neighbors doors. They are soooo funny. Jacilyn just said well no one was coming so we went & found them instead. :)
I hear Brianna saying to Jacilyn- do we really have to give the money for the house fund. I started laughing because the other day we went & looked at a home & it was a little out of our price range. The girls loved & offered to give us all their money so they can have this house that they want. We tried to explain that it still wouldn't be enough but that they needed to keep their money for something special they would like for themselves. Jacilyn also said "I will sell lemonaid & give you 1/2 of the profits." Soooo cute. But so funny. I love my silly girls.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Melissa,

That is the cutest story... How are kids so sweet??

I miss you and we really need to get together! I hate that life gets so busy that I don't even see my cute friend that lives five seconds away... LAME!! When are we doing another girls night out?!?

Love ya!

Jodi

Chalan said...

Melissa- your kids are so cute, i love reading the stories about things they say. Leave it to kids to say it how it is. :)

Tierney said...

That is really cute. Kids say the cutest things and they are so genuine. Hope you're having a great week!