Monday, May 5, 2008

My Summer Goal

I decided I had better post my goal with health & fitness so that I have one more reason to do it. Before the holidays I was really lean and my abs actually had some definition. Then I got lazy & started eating way too many treats and not working out as often. So I told Brian that I was going to get back on a THF (Total Health & Fitness)http://www.thfonline.com/ program. I asked one of our consultants- Scott Bailey to put me on a program. He does such an incredible job. All of our consultants are amazing. Last year I saw Ashlei & she is awesome. This time I wanted a guy to do my program and it couldn't be Brian because I wouldn't listen to him anyway. LOL!! I don't want to loose weight at all just fat. Right now I am 27% body fat & 105 lbs & I want to stay about the same weight but be back down to about 23% or lower for my ab definition. So after I am done I will post my results. Here is to eating healthy, exercising right & living well. :)

3 comments:

Chalan said...

okay- I'm impressed- i better kick it in gear. I'de be happy just to be the 105 lbs. :) Love to the the photos!

Heather said...

If you are 27% fat I am afraid of what I am :( I passed 105 lbs in 7th grade. Is a fat roll definition?

Kath said...

Dang, girl! 105 pounds and 27% fat? I am so jealous! Seriously...I'd take that and run with it!