Friday, May 9, 2008

Would you rather???

So my kids have found this really interesting game they love to play when we are in the car. It is called "would you rather". Basically they ask "Would you rather do this or that- neither of which would be good" So today Chailyn asks me "Would you rather be a pink monkey or be naked?" So I said naked. And she said "really?" I said "yes is that a problem, I have a cute body right?" And she said "No, it is kind of weird." I guess it could be worse. When I was pregnant with Brooklyn Chailyn came with me to try on maternity clothes and when I was changing she said "Mom you need some clothes on, no one wants to see that."
Another time when I was pregnant with Brooklyn, Jacilyn came in & asked me how would I ever loose all that weight. Nice huh?

Nothing like kids to build up your self confidence. :)

2 comments:

Cinderella Mom said...

LOL that is hilarious, kids are way to honest!

Brooke said...

Just what I was thinking...kind of weird. I have ssen myself naked and I think I would rather be the monkey. Paige keeps asking me when I am going to start "extracizing" again and get back on my "diet plan" like Melissa. Apparently all 5 year old girls are concerned about mommy's pregnant bodies!