Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Soccer Mom- who me??


I have never played soccer but thought that it would be fun to coach Chailyn's soccer team. Of course they asked for volunteers so I talked my neighbor into doing it with me. We have 2,3,4 & 5 year olds on our team. Quite the age gap but they are sooo funny. Games are a riot. They run around and kick the ball & then come over to sit down because they are tired. And once half time hits they just want the treat or drink & done with soccer. They are getting better each week and they are having fun. Which is the most important. I love my girls- they are the best. Here is a picture of my cute soccer player Chailyn.

2 comments:

leslie said...

melissa!! so fun that you found me!!! it's been SO long.... i think the last time i saw you was in stacie lowes wedding line. your little family is darling. so happy we can finally catch back up!!!!! xo

Kath said...

You are coaching? Holy cow! I have no idea how in the world you find time to do the things you do. Cody coaches our kids...it is my favorite thing to go to their games and watch how funny they are.